Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Water is incredibly invasive and resilient, it quickly spreads throughout your property and absorbs into floors, walls, furniture, etc. where it becomes trapped and becomes a breeding ground for mold if left to dry down on its own.
SERVPRO of Tarzana/Reseda has an immediate response time. This helps to minimize damage and dramatically cut restoration costs. SERVPRO arrives quickly, anytime day or night, to your home or business, and starts the cleanup and drying processes right away.
In most water damage, cleaning, and fire restoration situations, immediate action is needed. SERVPRO is faster to any size emergency and is available 24/7/365 to respond to your cleaning and restoration needs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (818) 881-3636
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Tarzana / Reseda arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.